A blog about inspirational yarns, artisanal coffee, foods, health and travel
2020 has been an extremely stressful year and I am really exhausted and taking a short break to recuperate. The Marchmont shop is closed from 25th December and will re-open again on Tuesday 5th January.
Due to Tier 4 Covid restrictions in Scotland, the physical shop will not be opened to walk in customers, but the online shop is open for click and collect. You can check out the online shop https://beinspiredfibresltd.selz.com or to check on stock, you can message me via email at email@example.com or contact via facebook or instagram.
Have a safe HOLIDAY SEASON and see you in the NEW YEAR.
- Making No.10 – Intricate
- Shop Re-Opening Wed. 1st July,
- Amirisu – Issue 20 – Spring / Summer 2020
- Making No 9 – Simple * – May 8th release
- Recent delivery – Crazy Zauberball 4ply
- Temporary Shop Closure – pick up and mail orders only.
- 52 Weeks of Socks – More Copies Coming Soon*
- Opening hours over Christmas 2019 and New Year Period
- Laine Magazine – Issue 9