There are currently no classes planned for 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required to confirm a place, however in some cases, part payment may be acceptable, please contact for further info.
- If for some reason, you need to cancel, it is possible to do so, up to 14 days before the start of the class, a refund will be given, minus a £5.00 cancellation/admin fee. Transfers to other classes may be possible, if there are spaces available.
- Be Inspired Fibres may need to cancel or reschedule class due to circumstances beyond its control. If this is the case, options will be given either to reschedule, transfer to another course or to provide a refund.
- Please be considerate, places are limited, make sure you check your diary before you make a booking, if you miss a class, it is not possible to make it up at another time., and no refund for missed classes. However, handouts and contacts will be made available.
- Your information and details will not be passed to any outside organization, and you will only be contacted by Be Inspired Fibres with regards to the course and other related future events.
- Course materials requirement will vary between courses, it will be clearly stated what is included in the course fee. 10% discount applies to wool and materials purchased for the lessons.
Looking forward to seeing you at the yarn festival
Cannot wait.. only a few more weeks!
Pingback: Knitting & Crochet Workshops/Classes: Scotland 2018 – Knitters and Hookers